The double dip recession has truly hit most of us hard! So it’s not surprising that most of us are bargain hunting at the moment. Although I myself am a lover of a bargain, I find myself asking the question, is cheaper really better?
Huge chain stores such as Ikea offer cheap solutions to our furniture and money problems, however are some of their products too generic? I worry that while visiting a friends house I would notice that we had the same bed frame, or wardrobes, or kitchen table, you get the gist.
- cheap and affordable
- modern and up to date
- great variety of accessories
- modern funky children’s room furniture
- great variety of plants and garden furniture
- have to put everything together yourself
- no delivery
- have to search the huge basement for your product
- not the best quality
- very generic
- could be too common
What’s your opinion on chain stores like Ikea? Would you rather know your furniture is a one of a kind individual piece? Or is Ikea the affordable answer?